Remember the game you played as a kid, when you were a pirate who could fly higher than anyone in the world and could also skateboard through flaming rings of fire?
I loved that game. We were in charge. We created the environment. We determined who we would be. We made the rules.
- Pretend I am a dolphin.
- Pretend you think I’m a really beautiful princess.
- Pretend the floor is hot lava.
- Pretend I have super-hero powers.
- Pretend you are racing me.
- Pretend we’re on a deserted island.
- Pretend I’m the world’s bestest super-secret-agent-spy ever. (My personal favorite.)
Years later, world-wise and a good bit taller…
what would life look like…
if you made the rules?